- Customer reviews
- All Orders Over £75 FREE
- All Other Orders £4.99
- We want you to be confident about every order you place with us, so we keep our returns policy simple – if you’re not happy with your purchase, we’ll take it back*. Just call our friendly Customer Care Team on 0344 879 4166 and they'll arrange everything. We’re always here to help.
*Please do read our policy on turf returns. As a perishable product, it's subject to slightly different rules.
More information on our returns policy
100% of our customers liked this product (1 reviews)
Posted Rating Comment 14/Aug/2016Good value oak table, easily adjustable
Notcutts Provence Oak 4 Seater Extending Dining Table
Product code: 00279683
Was £549.99 Now £366.66 Privilege price £329.99
Save 10% today with our Privilege Club
The Notcutts Provence Oak range is created using high-quality solid oak, a timber renowned for both its beautiful design and durability; and this superb dining table is one that will provide you with decades of use.
The main feature of this table is the extendable centre, which can be pulled out, offering an extra 40cm of space: more than enough to seat up to six diners - perfect for those busy family meal times! The extension panel stores away neatly under the table for when space is at a premium.
The design and colouring of the wood is very versatile, perfect whether your dining room is a contemporary masterpiece or a traditional family space, this oak extending dining table will complement it perfectly.
We also stock matching dining chairs and benches, so if youd like to view more of the Provence range, click here.
- Table extends from 1.4 to 1.8m
- Simple sliding mechanism
- Will comfortably seat 6 people when extended
- Solid, hand-crafted construction
- Extendable panels slot beneath table
- Minor assembly only: table legs will need to be attached to the table top
- 2 Year Guarantee
This Set Includes:
- Extendable table
- Instructions for fitting legs to table top
- Dimensions (in cm) : 140 (w - extendable to 180) x 90 (d) x 79 (h)