- All Orders Over £75 FREE
- All Other Orders £4.99
- We want you to be confident about every order you place with us, so we keep our returns policy simple – if you’re not happy with your purchase, we’ll take it back*. Just call our friendly Customer Care Team on 0344 879 4166 and they'll arrange everything. We’re always here to help.
*Please do read our policy on turf returns. As a perishable product, it's subject to slightly different rules.
More information on our returns policy
Product code: NOSHGOBC50
£22.99 Privilege price £20.69
Save 10% today with our Privilege Club
Whoops, this item is currently out of stock.
We should be getting more very soon. Enter your email address below and we´ll let you know when it´s back in stock.
A neat, slow growing evergreen shrub which eventually makes a rounded bush. Soft, Holly like leaves are mottled green and creamy yellow and the plant has clusters of white, fragrant flowers in autumn. An unusual plant which is easy to grow and looks great late summer or autumn.
Please dont panic if a plant looks different to the image on the Website. It is likely to be in perfect condition for the time of year and just resting before it bursts into action in the coming season.
Plants do look very different throughout the year. Particularly in winter, many shrubs will look rather bare and stick-like and perennial plants may not even be showing through the soil.
- Plant Features
- Plant Care
- Eventual Height: 120-200cm (47-79in)
- Eventual Spread: 60-120cm (24-47in)
- Flower Colour: White
- Flowering Season: Autumn
- Leaf Colour: Green
- Plant Type: Shrubs
- Pot Size: 5 lt
- Soil Type: Most Soil Types
- Conditions Liked: Sun|Partial Shade