- All furniture deliveries £14.99
- All Other Orders £4.99
- We want you to be confident about every order you place with us, so we keep our returns policy simple – if you’re not happy with your purchase, we’ll take it back*. Just call our friendly Customer Care Team on 0344 879 4166 and they'll arrange everything. We’re always here to help.
*Please do read our policy on turf returns. As a perishable product, it's subject to slightly different rules.
More information on our returns policy
Passion Flower Passiflora Caerulea
Product code: NPACAEBC30
Was £10.99 Now £7.32 Privilege price £5.86
Save 10% today with our Privilege Club
Whoops, this item is currently out of stock.
We should be getting more very soon. Enter your email address below and we´ll let you know when it´s back in stock.
Passion Flower. The intricate delicacy of this plant's flower belies the easy maintenance that it requires! For a sunny wall or arch and well drained soil, where the blue grey leaves will spread on long stems that climb by way of spring like tendrils. A tropical looking vine which is hardy in all but the coldest of winters, given a warm wall or large pot on a sheltered patio. The flat white flowers have a ruff of blue near the center and appear from June to September. Orange fruits appear on established plants after a hot summer. Almost evergreen in mild districts.
Please dont panic if a plant looks different to the image on the Website. It is likely to be in perfect condition for the time of year and just resting before it bursts into action in the coming season.
Plants do look very different throughout the year. Particularly in winter, many shrubs will look rather bare and stick-like and perennial plants may not even be showing through the soil.
- Special Features: AGM
- Plant Features
- Plant Care
- Eventual Height: 200-500cm (79-197in)
- Eventual Spread: 200-500cm (79-197in)
- Flower Colour: Blue
- Flowering Season: Summer
- Leaf Colour: Green
- Plant Type: Climbers
- Pot Size: 3 lt
- Facing: Any
- Soil Type: Most Soil Types
- Conditions Liked: Sun