- Orders under £75 £4.99
- Orders over £75 Free
- We want you to be confident about every order you place with us, so we keep our returns policy simple – if you’re not happy with your purchase, we’ll take it back*. Just call our friendly Customer Care Team on 0344 879 4166 and they'll arrange everything. We’re always here to help.
*Please do read our policy on turf returns. As a perishable product, it's subject to slightly different rules.
More information on our returns policy
Pittosporum Tenuifolium Gold Star
Product code: NPITGSBC30
£11.99 Privilege price £10.79
Save 10% today with our Privilege Club
Whoops, this item is currently out of stock.
We should be getting more very soon. Enter your email address below and we´ll let you know when it´s back in stock.
An easy shrub or small tree which is happy in sun or part shade and well drained soil. Wavy, evergreen leaves are pale green with a central silver midrib. The young growth in spring is mottled creamy yellow and lime green and in summer, mature plants have scented, deep maroon flower clusters. A good plant for coastal gardens and a good choice for a large container where it will be happy for a number of years. May require protection during cold weather.
Please dont panic if a plant looks different to the image on the Website. It is likely to be in perfect condition for the time of year and just resting before it bursts into action in the coming season.
Plants do look very different throughout the year. Particularly in winter, many shrubs will look rather bare and stick-like and perennial plants may not even be showing through the soil.
- Plant Features
- Plant Care
- Eventual Height: 120-200cm (47-79in)
- Eventual Spread: 60-120cm (24-47in)
- Flower Colour: Red
- Flowering Season: Summer
- Leaf Colour: Green
- Plant Type: Shrubs
- Pot Size: 3 lt
- Soil Type: Most Soil Types
- Conditions Liked: Sun|Partial Shade