Solihull - West Midlands Garden CentreStratford RoadShirleySolihullWest MidlandsB90 4EN
Opening hoursMon9.00am - 6.00pmTues9.30am - 6.00pmWed9.00am - 6.00pmThurs9.00am - 6.00pmFri9.00am - 6.00pmSat9.00am - 6.00pmSun10.30am - 4.30pm
Restaurant hoursMon - Sat 9.00am - 5.00pm Sun10.00am - 4.00pmMain meal serving times12 - 2pm
Meet the team
Our Manager is Andrew Burton
At Notcutts Solihull we are well known locally for our extensive covered area that provides the perfect environment for all weather shopping. There's lots of inspiration for the gardener, as well as wide range of homeware, gifts, a kitchen shop, craft department, a pet centre and a light spacious restaurant. Something for all the family.
Events in your area
- The centre’s farm will also be open from Saturday 28th March to Saturday 11th April, giving the children of Solihull the chance to meet some lovable animal friends, including sheep, lambs and baby chickens and Mr Darcey, the Donkey.
- Monday 6th April: Customers will have the chance to meet Clive Joyce, Kenilworth’s local Honey supplier, who will be accompanied by his hive and buzzing bees.
- Thursday 2nd April: Fatherson’s bakery will be offering some yummy cake tasting opportunities for guests completely free of charge!
- Friday 3rd April, Saturday 4th April and Monday 6th April: We will be having hanging basket demonstrations at 10am and 3pm.
- Like more details?
Call us on 0121 744 4501. We'll be happy to help.
- Our restaurant
- We love...
Carry to car service
Soil testing service
- Our recently refurbished, light spacious restaurant has room for 120 diners. We serve delicious breakfasts, lunches and afternoon tea, as well as freshly made sandwiches, roasts, fish and chips and homemade scones. Why not pop in after a spot of shopping for a well deserved break?
Where possible, we always aim to source local and ethically produced ingredients. We are particularly proud to have won a Silver ‘Eggsellence Award’ from the British Hen Welfare Trust for using only British free range eggs in all our home baked food.
Our delicious main meals are served 12 - 2pm
We love Monkspath Meadow (an ancient hay meadow) where rare orchids can be found located within the Garden Centre grounds.
We love the Notcutts Flower car which we created to promote ‘Solihull in Bloom’. It's become quite the local attraction - especially when driven around Solihull or when parked at the front of the centre. If you spot our car out and about - let us know! We're always delighted to see your snaps of her doing the rounds.
We're a proud sponsor of ‘Solihull in Bloom’ and love seeing our town looking beautifully colourful for the competition.
We love our local area. Conveniently located just off the M42, we're close to a number of great attractions including Cadbury World, National Motor Cycle Museum, Sea Life Centre and the National Exhibition Centre. Why not make a day trip out of coming to visit us?
Pop in for a delicious
breakfast, lunch or afternoon piece of cake