St Albans Garden CentreHatfield RoadSmallfordSt AlbansHertfordshireAL4 0HN
Opening hoursMon9.00am-6.00pmTues9.30am-6.00pmWed9.00am-6.00pmThurs9.00am - 6.00pmFri9.00am - 6.00pmSat9.00am-6.00pmSun10.30am - 4.30pm
We're only closed on Christmas Day, Boxing Day & Easter Sunday
Restaurant hoursMon - Sat 9.00am - 5.00pm Sun10.00am - 4.00pm
Meet the team
Our Manager is Mark Foster
"We are a knowledgeable, friendly team who pride ourselves on delivering excellent customer service, a wide range of products and a pleasant shopping environment. As long as our customers enjoy their time with us and leave happy - we're happy! "
Our Planteria team are always on hand to answer any gardening questions during your visit. Wilted Clematis? Patchy lawn? Best shrub for your border? We're always here to help.
Events in your area
- Container Planting & Herbs (exclusive to Sage members) 9th & 10th May
- Architectural & Topiary Masterclass (exclusive to Sage members) 20th & 21st June
- The Great Garden Tidy (exclusive to Sage members) 5th & 6th September
- Everything you ever wanted to know about Spring bulbs (exclusive to Sage members) 10th & 11th October
Like more details?
Call us on 01727 853224. We'll be happy to help.
Also at Notcutts
- Our restaurant
- We love...
Children's play area
Carry to car service
Soil testing service
- Our 100 seater restaurant offers a variety of freshly prepared food and home baked goodies. We are famous locally for our scones and burgers - the scones are enough to satisfy even the biggest of appetites! They smell delicious too.
Where possible, we always aim to source local and ethically produced ingredients. We are particularly proud to have won a Silver ‘Eggsellence Award’ from the British Hen Welfare Trust for using only British free range eggs in all our home baked food.
So whether you want a hearty breakfast to start your morning or an afternoon slice of cake and well deserved rest after a day of shopping, we have something for every appetite. We now have free wi-fi for our customers too.
We love our local area. We're situated in a great location to the east of St Albans, in the village of Smallford, with the famous Hatfield House, Galleria shopping outlet centre and University of Hertfordshire close by.
Pop in for a delicious
breakfast, lunch or afternoon piece of cake