Tunbridge Wells Garden CentreTonbridge RoadPemburyTunbridge WellsKentTN2 4QN
Opening hoursMon9.00am-6.00pmTues9.30am-6.00pmWed9.00am-6.00pmThurs9.00am - 6.00pmFri9.00am - 6.00pmSat9.00am-6.00pmSun10.30am - 4.30pm
We're only closed on Christmas Day, Boxing Day & Easter Sunday
Restaurant hoursMon - Sat 9.00am - 5.00pm Sun10.00am - 4.00pm
Meet the team
Our Manager is Anne O'Hare
"I began working for Notcutts as a Saturday Cashier while I was at school. I liked it so much that I decided to make it into a career!"
Our centre is located in the garden of Kent with horticultural experts on hand to advise our customers on all their gardening needs. We are proud to offer ourselves as a traditional plant centre with a friendly atmosphere and wide range of products and services.
Events in your area
- James Wong talks & book signing Saturday 3rd May Click here for more details or ask instore
- Container Planting & Herbs (exclusive to Sage members) 9th & 10th May
- Architectural & Topiary Masterclass (exclusive to Sage members) 20th & 21st June
- The Great Garden Tidy (exclusive to Sage members) 5th & 6th September
- Everything you ever wanted to know about Spring bulbs (exclusive to Sage members) 10th & 11th October
Like more details?
Call us on 01892 822636. We'll be happy to help.
- Our restaurant
- We love...
Carry to car service
Soil testing service
- Our stunning new restaurant ‘The Kitchen’ is a place to relax and enjoy wonderful, freshly prepared breakfasts, lunches and snacks. It even comes complete with a large terrace (perfect for that alfresco coffee) and a real Piaggio van! Our foodhall showcases the best food from local producers and features renowned local butcher, Ian Chatfield. We're happy to provide high chairs and facilities for heating baby bottles. Please don't hesitate to ask our friendly team - they'll be happy to help.
Where possible, we always aim to source local and ethically produced ingredients. We are particularly proud to have won a Silver ‘Eggsellence Award’ from the British Hen Welfare Trust for using only British free range eggs in all our home baked food.
We love our local area. Our centre is close to a wealth of fantastic attractions, including Sissinghurst Gardens, Scotney Castle, Marle Place, Penshurst Place, Hever Castle, Bayham Abbey, Bedgebury Pinetum, Tunbridge Wells Pantiles and Great Dixter. Why not make a day trip of your visit to us?
Pop in for a delicious
breakfast, lunch or afternoon piece of cake