Victoria Garden CentreWakefield RoadFeatherstonePontefractWF7 6BS
Opening hoursMon9.00am-6.00pmTues9.30am-6.00pmWed9.00am-6.00pmThurs9.00am - 6.00pmFri9.00am - 6.00pmSat9.00am-6.00pmSunClosed Easter Sunday
We're only closed on Christmas Day, Boxing Day & Easter Sunday
Restaurant hoursMon - Sat 9.00am - 5.00pm Sun10.00am - 4.00pm
Meet the team
Our Manager is Nic Perrett
"I have worked for Notcutts since 2010, and enjoy the fact that no two days are ever the same. I love working with my team here at Victoria to create a great shopping experience for our customers - regular and new visitors alike!"
Our centre is nestled in the industrial heartland of West Yorkshire. We provide a relaxed environment where customers can browse our great plants range (under a special weatherproof canopy for year-round shopping), pets centre and indoor ranges capped off with a cup of Yorkshire tea and a delicious homemade scone.
Events in your area
- Free Easter Hunt! Fri 18th - Sun 27th April 11am - 4pm (*Closed Easter Sunday)
- Container Planting & Herbs (exclusive to Sage members) 9th & 10th May
- Craft Demonstrations 10am to 4pm 17th May & 8th June Card making - call us for details!
- Architectural & Topiary Masterclass (exclusive to Sage members) 20th & 21st June
- The Great Garden Tidy (exclusive to Sage members) 5th & 6th September
- Everything you ever wanted to know about Spring bulbs (exclusive to Sage members) 10th & 11th October
Like more details?
Call us on 01977 701 560. We'll be happy to help.
- Our restaurant
- We love...
Carry to car service
Soil testing service
- Our fabulous 200 restaurant is famous for freshly cooked homely food with a friendly and relaxed atmosphere that you can enjoy. Come as a customer but leave as a friend!!
Where possible, we always aim to source local and ethically produced ingredients. We are particularly proud to have won a Silver ‘Eggsellence Award’ from the British Hen Welfare Trust for using only British free range eggs in all our home baked food.
We love our local area. Near to us you can visit Nostell Priory, Pontefract Castle, The Yorkshire Sculpture Park, The Pontefract Liquorice Festival, The Hepworth Gallery in Wakefield and Featherstone (home to the famous Featherstone Rovers Rugby league club).
Pop in for a delicious
breakfast, lunch or afternoon piece of cake