Victoria Garden CentreWakefield RoadFeatherstonePontefractWF7 6BS
Opening hoursMon9.00am-6.00pmTues9.30am-6.00pmWed9.00am-6.00pmThurs9.00am - 6.00pmFri9.00am - 6.00pmSat9.00am-6.00pmSun10.30am - 4.30pm
We're only closed on Christmas Day, Boxing Day & Easter Sunday
Restaurant hoursMon - Sat 9.00am - 5.00pm Sun9.30am - 4.00pmMain meal serving times12 - 3pm
Meet the team
Our Manager is Nic Perrett
"I have worked for Notcutts since 2010, and enjoy the fact that no two days are ever the same. I love working with my team here at Victoria to create a great shopping experience for our customers - regular and new visitors alike!"
Our centre is nestled in the industrial heartland of West Yorkshire. We provide a relaxed environment where customers can browse our great plants range (under a special weatherproof canopy for year-round shopping), pets centre and indoor ranges capped off with a cup of Yorkshire tea and a delicious homemade scone.
Events in your area
- Knit & Natter Every Tuesday 10am – 12 noon Every Tuesday Informal get-together for people who knit, crochet or want to learn how to. Call us for details.
- The Great Garden Tidy (exclusive to Sage members) 5th & 6th September
- Craft Demonstration 10am to 4pm 6th September Card making - call us for details!
- Craft Demonstration 10am to 4pm 4th October Card making - call us for details!
- Everything you ever wanted to know about Spring bulbs (exclusive to Sage members) 10th & 11th October
Like more details?
Call us on 01977 701 560. We'll be happy to help.
- Our restaurant
- We love...
Pet & Aquatic shop
Carry to car service
Soil testing service
- Our fabulous 200 restaurant is famous for freshly cooked homely food with a friendly and relaxed atmosphere that you can enjoy. Come as a customer but leave as a friend!!
Where possible, we always aim to source local and ethically produced ingredients. We are particularly proud to have won a Silver ‘Eggsellence Award’ from the British Hen Welfare Trust for using only British free range eggs in all our home baked food.
Our delicious main meals are served 12 - 3pm
Our comprehensive aquatic department - it's the largest found in all Notcutts centres! You'll discover a beautiful array of tropical and coldwater fish, as well as great range of equipment and food. Our knowledgeable team are always on hand to help.
We also love our local area. Near to us you can visit Nostell Priory, Pontefract Castle, The Yorkshire Sculpture Park, The Pontefract Liquorice Festival, The Hepworth Gallery in Wakefield and Featherstone (home to the famous Featherstone Rovers Rugby league club).
Pop in for a delicious
breakfast, lunch or afternoon piece of cake