Wheatcroft - Nottingham Garden CentreLandmere LaneEdwaltonNottinghamNG12 4DE
Opening hoursMon9.00am - 6.00pmTues9.00am - 6.00pmWed9.00am - 6.00pmThurs9.00am - 6.00pmFri9.00am - 6.00pmSat9.00am - 6.00pmSun10.30am - 4.30pm
Restaurant hoursMon - Sat 9.00am - 5.00pm Sun10.00am - 4.30pmMain meal serving times12 - 2.30pmFood service stops 30 minutes before restaurant closing
Meet the team
Our Manager is Steve Cole
"I love the variety you find at our centre - each day and each passing season brings new colour and inspirations. My team and I are proud to be part of the best known garden centre in the Nottingham area."
Our past as a rose grower under the Wheatcroft family makes us a household name locally, alongside our tradition and values of being part of the biggest family owned group of centres nationally. Our knowledgeable team alongside some great products make us a great place to visit.
Events in your area
- Privilege Club Events 2015
Container and Basket Planting
Thursday 7th May & Friday 8th May
The Cottage Garden
Friday 5th June & Saturday 6th June
Thursday 18th June & Friday 19th June
Friday 17th July & Saturday 18th July
The Great Garden Tidy
Friday 21st August & Saturday 22nd August
Everything You Ever Wanted to Know About Spring Bulbs
Thursday 3rd September & Friday 4th September
Plants For a Purpose
Thursday 8th October & Friday 9th October
Grow Your Own Fruit and Veg
Friday 26th February & Satruday February 2016
- Our restaurant
- We love...
Carry to car service
Soil testing service
- Our new ‘Street Kitchen’ restaurant seats 268 guests and looks out over the Planteria. It is a place to relax and enjoy wonderful, freshly prepared breakfasts, lunches and snacks in an exciting market environment. It even comes complete with a real Piaggio van!
For when the weather is warm and the sun is shining (or year round for the adventurous!) our new outside restaurant seating area, overlooking our children’s playground and rose garden, will be a perfect spot for alfresco dining.
Our delicious main meals are served 12 - 2.30pm
1. Spring – the outdoor areas come to life with colour and ideas for the garden!
2. Christmas! From stimulating seasonal displays to Santa’s Farm!
3. Busy weekends! The team love rushing from customer to customer to help them with purchases and making them smile!
4. Our local area. Situated in south of Nottingham, just a ten minute drive from the city centre, the River Trent is near by, as well as Trent Bridge cricket ground and both of Nottingham's football grounds (Forest and Notts County). Nottingham is also home to the National Water sports centre and of course the famous Robin Hood!!
Pop in for a delicious
breakfast, lunch or afternoon piece of cake