Wheatcroft - Nottingham Garden CentreLandmere LaneEdwaltonNottinghamNG12 4DE
Opening hoursMon9.00am - 6.00pmTues9.00am - 6.00pmWed9.00am - 6.00pmThurs9.00am - 8.00pmFri9.00am - 6.00pmSat9.00am - 6.00pmSun10.30am - 4.30pm
Open 10am Sunday for browsing
Restaurant hoursMon - Sat 9.00am - 5.00pm Sun10.00am - 4.30pmMain meal serving times12 - 2.30pmFood service stops 30 minutes before restaurant closing
Meet the team
Our Manager is Steve Cole
"I love the variety you find at our centre - each day and each passing season brings new colour and inspirations. My team and I are proud to be part of the best known garden centre in the Nottingham area."
Our past as a rose grower under the Wheatcroft family makes us a household name locally, alongside our tradition and values of being part of the biggest family owned group of centres nationally. Our knowledgeable team alongside some great products make us a great place to visit.
Events in your area
2016 Privilege Club Events
Fri 13th & Sat 14th May.
The Mattocks Roses Story
Thurs 9th & Fri 10th June.
Fri 15th & Sat 16th July.
Thurs 11th & Fri 12th August.
Autumn Tree, Shrub & Bulb Planting
Fri 2nd & Sat 3rd September.
Thurs 13th & Fri 14th October.
Get The Christmas Look
Fr 25th & Sat 26th November.
Other Store Events
Thursday 28th April. 4 - 7.30pm
- Our restaurant
- We love...
Children's play area
Carry to car service
Soil testing service
- Our new ‘Street Kitchen’ restaurant seats 268 guests and looks out over the Planteria. It is a place to relax and enjoy wonderful, freshly prepared breakfasts, lunches and snacks in an exciting market environment. It even comes complete with a real Piaggio van!
For when the weather is warm and the sun is shining (or year round for the adventurous!) our new outside restaurant seating area, overlooking our children’s playground and rose garden, will be a perfect spot for alfresco dining.
Our delicious main meals are served 12 - 2.30pm
1. Spring – the outdoor areas come to life with colour and ideas for the garden!
2. Christmas! From stimulating seasonal displays to Santa’s Farm!
3. Busy weekends! The team love rushing from customer to customer to help them with purchases and making them smile!
4. Our local area. Situated in south of Nottingham, just a ten minute drive from the city centre, the River Trent is near by, as well as Trent Bridge cricket ground and both of Nottingham's football grounds (Forest and Notts County). Nottingham is also home to the National Water sports centre and of course the famous Robin Hood!!