Wheatcroft Garden CentreLandmere LaneEdwaltonNottinghamNG12 4DE
Opening hoursMon9.00am-6.00pmTues9.00am-6.00pmWed9.00am-6.00pmThurs9.00am - 6.00pmFri9.00am - 6.00pmSat9.00am-6.00pmSun10.30am - 4.30pm
We're only closed on Christmas Day, Boxing Day & Easter Sunday
Restaurant hoursMon - Sat 9.00am - 4.30pm Sun10.00am - 4.30pmMain meal serving times12 - 2.30pm
Meet the team
Our Manager is Steve Cole
"I love the variety you find at our centre - each day and each passing season brings new colour and inspirations. My team and I are proud to be part of the best known garden centre in the Nottingham area."
Our past as a rose grower under the Wheatcroft family makes us a household name locally, alongside our tradition and values of being part of the biggest family owned group of centres nationally. Our knowledgeable team alongside some great products make us a great place to visit.
Events in your area
The Great Garden Tidy
(exclusive to Sage members)
5th & 6th September
Click here to book online.
- Everything you ever wanted to know about Spring bulbs (exclusive to Sage members) 10th & 11th October
Like more details?
Call us on 0115 9216060. We'll be happy to help.
- Our restaurant
- We love...
Carry to car service
Soil testing service
- Our popular restaurant, known as the Rose Cafe, seats approximately 110 guests. Always warm and welcoming, our restaurant boasts a range of traditional, sensibly priced home cooked breakfasts and lunches. We also pride ourselves on our home baked cakes, pies and scones - they're quite well known locally now (the scones satisfy even the hungriest of appetites)!
With free car parking, our restaurant is a really convenient meeting point for many of our customers, who have found it a pleasant way to start or finish a trip to busier town centre areas.
LATEST NEWS! Plans are underway for a brand new restaurant in 2013. As well as doubling our space, it'll also upgrade our facilities and make our restaurant an even nicer place to dine.
Our delicious main meals are served 12 - 2.30pm
1. Spring – the outdoor areas come to life with colour and ideas for the garden!
2. Christmas! From stimulating seasonal displays to Santa’s Farm!
3. Busy weekends! The team love rushing from customer to customer to help them with purchases and making them smile!
4. Our local area. Situated in south of Nottingham, just a ten minute drive from the city centre, the River Trent is near by, as well as Trent Bridge cricket ground and both of Nottingham's football grounds (Forest and Notts County). Nottingham is also home to the National Water sports centre and of course the famous Robin Hood!!
Pop in for a delicious
breakfast, lunch or afternoon piece of cake