Wheatcroft Garden CentreLandmere LaneEdwaltonNottinghamNG12 4DE
Opening hoursMon9.00am-6.00pmTues9.00am-6.00pmWed9.00am-6.00pmThurs9.00am - 6.00pmFri9.00am - 6.00pmSat9.00am-6.00pmSun10.30am - 4.30pm
We're only closed on Christmas Day, Boxing Day & Easter Sunday
Restaurant hoursMon - Sat 9.00am - 4.30pm Sun10.00am - 4.30pmMain meal serving times12 - 2.30pm
Meet the team
Our Manager is Steve Cole
"I love the variety you find at our centre - each day and each passing season brings new colour and inspirations. My team and I are proud to be part of the best known garden centre in the Nottingham area."
Our past as a rose grower under the Wheatcroft family makes us a household name locally, alongside our tradition and values of being part of the biggest family owned group of centres nationally. Our knowledgeable team alongside some great products make us a great place to visit.
Events in your area
- Spooktacular Fun Half Term events 25th October - 2nd November FREE and fun for children of all ages
Children's Christmas Events with Santa
Santa's grotto, Breakfast with Santa and Tea with Santa
8th December - 24th December
Click here to book online.
Like more details?
Call us on 0115 9216060. We'll be happy to help.
- Our restaurant
- We love...
Carry to car service
Soil testing service
For those in need of refreshment, the new 268 seat restaurant, aptly named ‘The Street Kitchen’ is inspired by street-food dining and combines classic, freshly cooked traditional British specialities and local produce in an exciting environment.
A pair of reconditioned Citroën H vans take centre stage with each van being individually branded and themed around a different type of cuisine. There is also a van specifically catering for children called the Piaggio Ape van. There is also a series of other food stalls that completes the vibrant market ambience.
The delicious dishes are all cooked entirely from scratch and served in the independent stalls and vans.
With free car parking, our restaurant is a really convenient meeting point for many of our customers, who have found it a pleasant way to start or finish a trip to busier town centre areas.
1. Spring – the outdoor areas come to life with colour and ideas for the garden!
2. Christmas! From stimulating seasonal displays to Santa’s Farm!
3. Busy weekends! The team love rushing from customer to customer to help them with purchases and making them smile!
4. Our local area. Situated in south of Nottingham, just a ten minute drive from the city centre, the River Trent is near by, as well as Trent Bridge cricket ground and both of Nottingham's football grounds (Forest and Notts County). Nottingham is also home to the National Water sports centre and of course the famous Robin Hood!!