Maidstone Garden CentreNewnham CourtBearsted RoadMaidstoneKentME14 5LH
Opening hoursMon9.00am-6.00pmTues9.30am-6.00pmWed9.00am-6.00pmThurs9.00am - 6.00pmFri9.00am - 6.00pmSat9.00am-6.00pmSunClosed Easter Sunday
We're only closed on Christmas Day, Boxing Day & Easter Sunday
Restaurant hoursMon - Sat 9.00am - 5.00pm Sun10.00am - 4.00pm
Meet the team
Our Manager is Darren Brooks
"I'm passionate about all things gardening. I love growing my own fruit and veg. "
My team at Notcutts Maidstone share my enthusiasm for horticulture. They're always happy to offer friendly advice, help finding something you're looking for or even just carrying that new heavy purchase to your car.
Events in your area
- Free Easter Hunt! Sat 12th - Mon 21st April, 11am - 4pm (*Closed Easter Sunday)
- Container Planting & Herbs (exclusive to Sage members) 9th & 10th May
- Architectural & Topiary Masterclass (exclusive to Sage members) 20th & 21st June
- The Great Garden Tidy (exclusive to Sage members) 5th & 6th September
- Everything you ever wanted to know about Spring bulbs (exclusive to Sage members) 10th & 11th October
Like more details?
Call us on 01622 739944. We'll be happy to help.
Also at Notcutts
- Our restaurant
- We love...
Carry to car service
Soil testing service
Home visit service
- We have a number of great eateries in our centre. While they're not owned or run by us, they are fantastic places to stop and have a well earned rest or catch up with friends. Choose from Coffee Corner, Bricks Coffee Shop, Noble House or Newnham Court Inn.
We love our Christmas Season here at Notcutts Maidstone. We believe that our displays of Christmas decorations rival the best in the country. Our Grotto is visited by thousands of children in November and December every year. We love the diversity of our site where our centre is located - there's so many different shops to visit!
We also love our local area. Leeds Castle is just a few miles down the road and Detling Show Ground is just up the hill from us. Our garden centre is conveniently situated just off Junction 7 of the M20 - easy to get to and perfect for a day out or when visit the area.
We have a number
of great eateries
to choose from on site.