Norwich Garden CentreDaniels RoadNorwichNorfolkNR4 6QP
Opening hoursMon9.00am-6.00pmTues9.30am-6.00pmWed9.00am-6.00pmThurs9.00am - 6.00pmFri9.00am - 6.00pmSat9.00am-6.00pmSunClosed Easter Sunday
We're only closed on Christmas Day, Boxing Day & Easter Sunday
Restaurant hoursMon - Sat 9.00am - 5.00pm Sun10.00am - 4.00pm
Meet the team
Our Manager is Steve Boon
"I've been working with Notcutts for 32 years. Working at Notcutts allows me to indulge in my hobbies - I especially love the great outdoors, wildlife and photography."
Conveniently located on the inner city ring road, Notcutts Norwich is the ideal place for everything you need to create and enrich your indoor and outdoor living space. The team at Norwich are the key to our success; many have been with us for more than ten years. Our goal is simple; to provide the best customer service possible. We're always happy to offer advice, ideas or gardening top tips.
Events in your area
- Free Easter Hunt! Sat 12th - Mon 21st April, 11am - 4pm (*Closed Easter Sunday)
- Container Planting & Herbs (exclusive to Sage members) 9th & 10th May
- Architectural & Topiary Masterclass (exclusive to Sage members) 20th & 21st June
- The Great Garden Tidy (exclusive to Sage members) 5th & 6th September
- Everything you ever wanted to know about Spring bulbs (exclusive to Sage members) 10th & 11th October
Like more details?
Call us on 01603 453155. We'll be happy to help.
- Our restaurant
- We love...
Carry to car service
Soil testing service
Home visit service
- One of the must see features of Notcutts in Norwich is our 200 seater restaurant. Famous for homemade scones and cakes, as well as freshly cooked Chef’s Specials, there’s something for everyone, no matter what time of day you visit.
We pride ourselves on our family friendly environment with a child’s activity area; boast a large outdoor seating area as well as great disabled accessibility.
We source our ingredients ethically from local suppliers where possible and promote traditional home cooked fayre. We are particularly proud to have won a Silver ‘Eggsellence Award’ from the British Hen Welfare Trust for using only British free range eggs in all our home baked food.
Why not stop by in the morning and enjoy two cooked breakfasts for just £6! (Available until 11.30am).
We love our local area! We're situated in one of the most cosmopolitan, buzzing and beautiful cities in Britain with over 1,500 historical buildings, an exciting arts scene, wonderful outdoor activities and top shopping.
From the medieval period to the start of the Industrial Revolution, Norwich was England’s second city, enormously prosperous and culturally active. This has created a rich legacy of heritage, with the city proudly boasting the largest intact medieval street pattern in Europe.
Places to visit include; Norwich Cathedral, Norwich Castle Museum and Art Gallery, Dragon Hall and Strangers’ Hall.
In contrast to medieval Norwich you will also find architecturally stunning contemporary buildings such as The Forum and The Sainsbury Centre for Visual Arts.
Pop in for a delicious
breakfast, lunch or afternoon piece of cake