Oxford Garden CentreNuneham CourtenayOxfordOxfordshireOX44 9PY
Opening hoursMon9.00am-6.00pmTues9.30am-6.00pmWed9.00am-6.00pmThurs9.00am - 6.00pmFri9.00am - 6.00pmSat9.00am-6.00pmSunClosed Easter Sunday
We're only closed on Christmas Day, Boxing Day & Easter Sunday
Restaurant hoursMon - Sat 9.00am - 5.00pm Sun10.00am - 4.00pm
Meet the team
Our Manager is Peter Parker
"As a team, we have a wealth of horticultural knowledge. We love gardening and working with plants just fuels our enthusiasm! We're particularly proud of our expertise in roses. Many of our team came to us from the Mattocks Roses nursery where our centre now sits."
Droopy clematis? Patchy lawn? Best shrub for your border? We're always on hand and happy to help with any questions you may have. We even offer a soil testing and home delivery service.
Events in your area
- Free Easter Hunt! Sat 12th - Mon 21st April, 11am - 4pm (*Closed Easter Sunday)
- Container Planting & Herbs (exclusive to Sage members) 9th & 10th May
- Architectural & Topiary Masterclass (exclusive to Sage members) 20th & 21st June
- The Great Garden Tidy (exclusive to Sage members) 5th & 6th September
- Everything you ever wanted to know about Spring bulbs (exclusive to Sage members) 10th & 11th October
Like more details?
Call us on 01865 343454. We'll be happy to help.
- Our restaurant
- We love...
Carry to car service
Soil testing service
- The restaurant is always popular, with both local customers and visiting ones alike. We offer a great selection of homemade dishes, from our famous scones (they smell amazing) to daily specials.
We always aim to source local and ethically produced ingredients where we can. We are particularly proud to have won a Silver ‘Eggsellence Award’ from the British Hen Welfare Trust for using only British free range eggs in all our home baked food.
Why not pop in after a busy shopping trip for a bite to eat?
We love our local area. Notcutts Oxford is just 6 miles outside the historic town of Oxford. Sitting in a beautiful rural location on the old site of Mattocks Rose Nursery, our centre is within easy reach of Dorchester and Abingdon.
Other great attractions including Wittenham Clumps, Harcourt Arboretum (the location for world poo sticks competition!) and Pendon Museum are just 5 miles away.
Pop in for a delicious
breakfast, lunch or afternoon piece of cake