- All furniture deliveries £14.99
- All Other Orders £4.99
- We want you to be confident about every order you place with us, so we keep our returns policy simple – if you’re not happy with your purchase, we’ll take it back*. Just call our friendly Customer Care Team on 0344 879 4166 and they'll arrange everything. We’re always here to help.
*Please do read our policy on turf returns. As a perishable product, it's subject to slightly different rules.
More information on our returns policy
Rhubarb Timperley Early
Product code: NRHTEABC30
£7.99 Privilege price £7.19
Save 10% today with our Privilege Club
Whoops, this item is currently out of stock.
We should be getting more very soon. Enter your email address below and we´ll let you know when it´s back in stock.
An old reliable variety which is usually the first to crop - as early as February if forced. Pink, apple green striped stems have a good flavour and the plant has a moderate yield. Later, unforced crops follow before the plant goes into dormancy through summer. Plant in a sunny, sheltered spot in well manured ground. Top up with well rotted manure around the plants in autumn or winter.
Please dont panic if a plant looks different to the image on the Website. It is likely to be in perfect condition for the time of year and just resting before it bursts into action in the coming season.
Plants do look very different throughout the year. Particularly in winter, many shrubs will look rather bare and stick-like and perennial plants may not even be showing through the soil.
- Special Features: AGM
- Plant Features
- Plant Care
- Eventual Height: 10-60cm (4-24in)
- Eventual Spread: 60-120cm (24-47in)
- Leaf Colour: Green
- Plant Type: Fruits
- Pot Size: 3 lt
- Soil Type: Most Soil Types
- Conditions Liked: Sun