- All furniture deliveries £14.99
- All Other Orders £4.99
- We want you to be confident about every order you place with us, so we keep our returns policy simple – if you’re not happy with your purchase, we’ll take it back*. Just call our friendly Customer Care Team on 0344 879 4166 and they'll arrange everything. We’re always here to help.
*Please do read our policy on turf returns. As a perishable product, it's subject to slightly different rules.
More information on our returns policy
Rhus Typhina Tiger Eyes
Product code: NRHDTEBC30
£12.99 Privilege price £11.69
Save 10% today with our Privilege Club
Whoops, this item is currently out of stock.
We should be getting more very soon. Enter your email address below and we´ll let you know when it´s back in stock.
A fantastic large shrub or small tree for a container or in a border! This plant stands out in the garden all year round. In spring, the architectural new leaves are zingy lime green aging to golden yellow and then pale green. In autumn they turn yellow, scarlet and orange before falling to reveal upright, furry stems for winter. Yellowish green flower spikes in early summer complete the picture. Grow in full sun and moist soil for the plant to do well. May spread by suckers so dig out any that are not required when they are seen.
Please dont panic if a plant looks different to the image on the Website. It is likely to be in perfect condition for the time of year and just resting before it bursts into action in the coming season.
Plants do look very different throughout the year. Particularly in winter, many shrubs will look rather bare and stick-like and perennial plants may not even be showing through the soil.
- Plant Features
- Plant Care
- Eventual Height: 120-200cm (47-79in)
- Eventual Spread: 60-120cm (24-47in)
- Flower Colour: Yellow
- Flowering Season: Summer
- Leaf Colour: Green
- Plant Type: Shrubs
- Pot Size: 3 lt
- Soil Type: Most Soil Types
- Conditions Liked: Sun