- Customer reviews
- All furniture deliveries £14.99
- All Other Orders £4.99
- We want you to be confident about every order you place with us, so we keep our returns policy simple – if you’re not happy with your purchase, we’ll take it back*. Just call our friendly Customer Care Team on 0344 879 4166 and they'll arrange everything. We’re always here to help.
*Please do read our policy on turf returns. As a perishable product, it's subject to slightly different rules.
More information on our returns policy
100% of our customers liked this product (6 reviews)
Posted Rating Comment 07/Aug/2018I found the bark of very good quality and will buy more when I can afford it! 23/Mar/2018good product. does the job. 17/Aug/2016actual delivery very efficient, friendly and on time 12/Aug/2016Excellent 09/Jul/2016As Above 27/Apr/2016Bulk buy of Garden Bark which was delivered and put exactly where I wanted it by a very helpful lorry driver. The bark itself was exactly as I expected.
Rolawn Landscaping Bark 1000 Litre Bag
Product code: 00294691
£144.99 Privilege price £130.49
Save 10% today with our Privilege Club
Landscaping Bark is a mid-dark brown, multi-purpose grade bark used to enhance the appearance of landscaping projects
- Mixed conifer
- pH typically 4-6
- Mid-dark brown
- Particle size 8-40mm
- Free of chemical contamination
- Max white wood (trunk) content by volume 15%
- Weight to volume ratio (bulk density) is typically 250-500kg/m3
- Reduces need for irrigation and watering through reduced moisture loss
- Extends plant life in periods of drought
- Attractive uniform appearance
- Reduces ongoing maintenance by inhibiting weed development
- Reduces plant loss in cold weather
- Free flowing, easy to barrow and rake out
Size: 1m3 bulk bag (1000 litres)**Coverage: 1m3 covers up to 20m2 at a depth of 50mm
** Approximate volume when packed
This product is delivered to the roadside.Deliveries are made on pallets, the pallets are unloaded using a hydraulic platform on a tail lift which lowers the pallet to the ground level. The driver then uses a small manual pallet truck to manually pull the pallet to the nearest hard-standing, flat surface to the customers property. We undertake to place the goods as close to the customers property as is deemed safe by the driver. Please note that manual trucks can only operate on tarmac, concrete and paved areas which must be level and clear of obstructions. Manual pallet trucks cannot operate on gravel, earth, grass or any other type of non-solid surface, please bear this in mind before placing an order.