- All Orders Over £75 FREE
- All Other Orders £4.99
- We want you to be confident about every order you place with us, so we keep our returns policy simple – if you’re not happy with your purchase, we’ll take it back*. Just call our friendly Customer Care Team on 0344 879 4166 and they'll arrange everything. We’re always here to help.
*Please do read our policy on turf returns. As a perishable product, it's subject to slightly different rules.
More information on our returns policy
Runner Bean St George Seeds
Product code: 10072633
£2.99 Privilege price £2.69
Save 10% today with our Privilege Club
Whoops, this item is currently out of stock.
We should be getting more very soon. Enter your email address below and we´ll let you know when it´s back in stock.
RHS AGM Winner, producing the heaviest yield of quality pods at the most recent Wisley Runner Bean trial. British bred bicoloured red and white flower, much earlier, heavier cropping with superior quality, smoother, fleshy, pale green 25-30cm pods when compared to 'Painted Lady'. The straight pods of Runner Bean St George have good 'snap' with little string or fibre if picked regularly whilst young.
- Sowing time: Mid April indoors and Late April to June Outdoors
- Crops in: Summer - Autumn
- Seed Quantity Per Pack: 40
- Delivery Lead Time: Average delivery time: 48hrs
- Plant Features
- Planting Season: Spring