- All furniture deliveries £14.99
- All Other Orders £4.99
- We want you to be confident about every order you place with us, so we keep our returns policy simple – if you’re not happy with your purchase, we’ll take it back*. Just call our friendly Customer Care Team on 0344 879 4166 and they'll arrange everything. We’re always here to help.
*Please do read our policy on turf returns. As a perishable product, it's subject to slightly different rules.
More information on our returns policy
Russel Rabbit Timothy Mix - 2.5Kg
Product code: 00223453
£5.99 Privilege price £4.79
Save 10% today with our Privilege Club
Available from Notcutts comes the Russel Rabbit Timothy Mix, which has tasty Timothy Hay - a naturally beneficial source of fibre. Full of deliciously tempting flaked carrots and peas,it encourages natural foraging and is kind to teeth.
Not only that, but it has natural prebiotics to promote healthy tummies, bursting with all the nutrients pets need.Tiny Friends Farm foods encourages natural foraging, and is perfect for tiny friends with big personalities.
Russel Rabbit Timothy Mix is nutritionally balanced and suitable for adult rabbits of all shapes and sizes. Delicious ingredients such as chopped Timothy Hay, Timothy Hay Nuggets, maize, peas and delicious flaked carrots, as well as added vitamins provide a tasty everyday diet that helps promote your pets natural wellbeing and vitality.
Remember to give your rabbits lots and lots of fresh hay every day, as well as their daily portion of Russel Rabbit Timothy Mix. Your rabbits will also need free access to clean drinking water all the time, and will enjoy a small handful of yummy fresh leafy greens every day.
The average adult rabbit (2.5kg) will require 60-70g/day of Russel Rabbit Carrot & Timothy Hay. Fresh vegetables should also be provided along with good quality hay and clean drinking water. Please store in a cool dry place.
- Timothy hay (22%), flaked peas, wheat, flaked maize, soya bean hulls, extruded maize, flaked carrots (4%), whole oats, flaked wheat, wheat feed, soya bean meal, extruded locust beans, linseed, soya bean oil, alfalfa meal, dried carrots, sunflower oil, calcium carbonate.
- Crude Protein 14.0%, Crude fibre 12.0%, Crude Oils and Fats 4.0%, Crude Ash 5.0%, Calcium 0.6%, Phosphorus 0.4%
- Vitamin A 20000 IU, Vitamin D3 2000 IU, Ferrous sulphate monohydrate 61mg, Calcium iodate anhydrous 1.5mg, Copper sulphate pentahydrate 20mg, Manganese oxide 32mg, Zinc oxide 87mg, Sodium selenite 0.3mg.