- Customer reviews
- All Furniture Orders £14.99
- All Other Orders £4.99
- We want you to be confident about every order you place with us, so we keep our returns policy simple – if you’re not happy with your purchase, we’ll take it back*. Just call our friendly Customer Care Team on 0344 879 4166 and they'll arrange everything. We’re always here to help.
*Please do read our policy on turf returns. As a perishable product, it's subject to slightly different rules.
More information on our returns policy
100% of our customers liked this product (4 reviews)
Posted Rating Comment 24/Aug/2016Excellent 19/Jul/2016As Above 14/Jul/2016As Above 13/Jun/2016Very healthy looking plant
Salvia Hot Lips
Product code: 00299445
£8.99 Privilege price £8.09
Save 10% today with our Privilege Club
Whoops, this item is currently out of stock.
We should be getting more very soon. Enter your email address below and we´ll let you know when it´s back in stock.
Very easy to grow. An abundance of bright red, white and bicoloured red and white flowers cover the plant from top to toe all summer, from May to September. A vibrant splash of colour to brighten any corner of the garden. Ideal for patio pots or borders, 'Hot Lips' is hardy to -5C and often happy 3-4 degrees lower in a well drained sheltered position. (Salvia Hot Lips is grown for its striking garden colour rather than for culinary purposes).
Flourishes in a well drained, sunny position or partial shade, in patio pots or borders. Tolerates dry areas.
Water thoroughly or stand container in water for an hour before planting. Plant in a hole large enough to avoid disturbing root ball. Re-fill hole with soil previously mixed with a soil improver (such as peat or peat substitute) and suitable fertiliser.
Keep moist in first year. May be trimmed lightly in mid spring (April) to maintain shape if desired.
Please be aware that this plant is dispatched fresh from the nursery once a week on a Wednesday, for delivery on the Thursday.
Please make sure your order is placed by 8am Tuesday to ensure you qualify for a Wednesday dispatch.
- Height: Approximately 90cm (3ft).
- Plant Features
- Plant Care
- Eventual Height: 60-120cm (24-47in)
- Eventual Spread: 60-120cm (24-47in)
- Flower Colour: Red
- Flowering Season: Spring
- Leaf Colour: Green
- Plant Type: Perennials
- Conditions Liked: Well Drained|Full Sun|Partial Shade