- Orders under £75 £4.99
- Orders over £75 Free
- We want you to be confident about every order you place with us, so we keep our returns policy simple – if you’re not happy with your purchase, we’ll take it back*. Just call our friendly Customer Care Team on 0344 879 4166 and they'll arrange everything. We’re always here to help.
*Please do read our policy on turf returns. As a perishable product, it's subject to slightly different rules.
More information on our returns policy
Science Selective Hamster Food - 350G
Product code: 00243953
£2.99 Privilege price £2.69
Save 10% today with our Privilege Club
Selective Hamster supreme Food, now available at Notcutts is a nutritionally complete diet with oats and barley, formulated specifically to meet the nutritional requirements of hamsters.
Selective is rich in tasty wholegrain goodness. Linseed, an excellent natural source of Omega 3 and 6, is also added to ensure coats stay glossy and in good condition.
Feeding Selective for the first time?If you are feeding Selective to your hamsters for the first time, make sure you change from one food to another, gradually over 7-14 days. At first, you should mix a small amount of Selective with your hamsters current food, slowly decreasing the old diet, whilst gradually increasing the quantity of Selective. A sudden change in diet can cause digestive upsets even when you are changing to a better quality diet so take care!
Composition:Wholemeal wheat flour, soybean meal, barley, oats, linseed, soya oil, dicalcium phosphate, limestone flour, salt
Nutritional Additives/Kg:Vitamin A 15000 IU, Vitamin D3 1500 IU
Analytical Constituents:Protein 19.0%, Crude fibre 5.0%, Fat content 5.0%, Inorganic matter 5.5%
- Packed with wholegrain goodness
- Zero Added Sugar
- Rich in Natural Ingredients
- Prevents Selective Feeding
- Balanced diet
- No artificial colours
- Highly palatable
- Promotes dental wear
- Supports digestive health
- Helps maintain healthy skin and coat
- Suitable for all breeds