- All Furniture Orders £14.99
- All Other Orders £4.99
- We want you to be confident about every order you place with us, so we keep our returns policy simple – if you’re not happy with your purchase, we’ll take it back*. Just call our friendly Customer Care Team on 0344 879 4166 and they'll arrange everything. We’re always here to help.
*Please do read our policy on turf returns. As a perishable product, it's subject to slightly different rules.
More information on our returns policy
Science Selective Junior Rabbit Food - 10Kg
Product code: 00312780
£19.99 Privilege price £17.99
Save 10% today with our Privilege Club
the Selective Junior Rabbit Supreme Food, now available at Notcutts is a tasty food for junior rabbits contains extra protein to help support growth and development and is fortified with a blend of amino acids, vitamins and herbs to provide a great natural source of antioxidants, helping to give young rabbits a great start in life, naturally.
Feeding Selective for the first time? If you are feeding Selective to your rabbits for the first time, make sure you change from one food to another, gradually over 10-14 days. At first, you should mix a small amount of Selective with your rabbits current food, slowly decreasing the old diet, whilst gradually increasing the quantity of Selective. A sudden change in diet can cause digestive upsets even when you are changing to a better quality diet so take care!
If your rabbits are used to a sugary diet, you may find it takes them a while to change, but persevere as it will help to benefit your rabbits health in the long term. And dont forget fresh hay and water! Your rabbits should have an unlimited supply of both at all times.
Composition:Alfalfa, wheat, soybean hulls, soybean meal, wheatfeed, flaked peas, spinach, linseed, soy oil, monocalcium phosphate, salt, calcium carbonate.
Analytical Constituents:Crude protein 17.0%, Crude fibre 19.0%, Crude oils and fats 4.0%, Crude ash 8.0%, Calcium 0.8%, Sodium 0.3%, Phosphorus 0.5%.High Fibre 19%
- Zero Added Sugar
- Rich in Natural Ingredients
- Prevents Selective Feeding
- Balanced diet
- No artificial colour
- Highly palatable
- supports growth and development
- Encourages dental wear
- Promotes digestive health
- Helps maintain healthy skin and coat
- Suitable for all breeds