- All furniture deliveries £14.99
- All Other Orders £4.99
- We want you to be confident about every order you place with us, so we keep our returns policy simple – if you’re not happy with your purchase, we’ll take it back*. Just call our friendly Customer Care Team on 0344 879 4166 and they'll arrange everything. We’re always here to help.
*Please do read our policy on turf returns. As a perishable product, it's subject to slightly different rules.
More information on our returns policy
Product code: 00065706
£7.29 Privilege price £6.56
Save 10% today with our Privilege Club
Available at Notcutts comes the Service Kit. This is the kit you need to replace your filter cartridge and maintain your biOrb. The filter cartridge in your biOrb should be changed every 4-8 weeks*. A new cartridge is supplied in the Service Kit as well as a special cleaning pad for removing dirt and algae from the inside surface of the biOrb and water preparation chemicals for carrying out a partial water change.
The kit also contains easy to follow step by step instructions.
Most aquariums have filters with several compartments containing different types of filter media which needs to be carefully cut, measured and changed. Changing too much or too little can result in water quality problems. In the Service Kit this has all been done for you, so you just have to replace the filter cartridge and dont need to worry.
*Frequency of filter changes depends on the size of your biOrb and the fish stocking level. Please refer to your biOrb instructions for further details.
- 1 x Replacement Filter Cartridge
- 1 x Water Preparation Chemicals
- 1 x Cleaning Pad Aquarium
- New cartridge supplied
- Special cleaning pad for removing dirt and algae
- Instructions included