- Customer reviews
- All furniture deliveries £14.99
- All Other Orders £4.99
- We want you to be confident about every order you place with us, so we keep our returns policy simple – if you’re not happy with your purchase, we’ll take it back*. Just call our friendly Customer Care Team on 0344 879 4166 and they'll arrange everything. We’re always here to help.
*Please do read our policy on turf returns. As a perishable product, it's subject to slightly different rules.
More information on our returns policy
0% of our customers liked this product (1 reviews)
Posted Rating Comment 19/Jun/2018Quality not as expected - could have been better
Forest Garden Apex Shiplap Shed - 8X6
Product code: 00498799
£419.99 Privilege price £377.99
Save 10% today with our Privilege Club
Available from Notcutts comes this Forest Garden Apex Shiplap Shed. The door can be hung either end of the shed relative to the windows.
The shed walls are made using high quality interlocking shiplap tongue and groove boards, dip treated and guaranteed against rot for 10 years, provided the shed is isolated from ground contact and is regularly re-treated with a timber preservative.
The windows are fixed with security screws, which cannot be unscrewed, for an extra level of protection for your belongings. The solid timber boarded floor is pressure treated for longevity and the weather proof mineral felted roof is constructed from durable sheet material.
Fixtures, fittings and felt needed to build this shed are included, along with easy to follow instructions.
- Lead Time: 7-21 working days
- Assembly Required
- High quality shiplap tongue and groove construction with watertight interlocking smooth planed boards
- Robust and stable pressure treated solid timber boarded floor
- Windows glazed with unbreakable polycarbonate
- Weather proof mineral felted roof constructed from durable sheet material
- Dimensions (hawed): 214 x 191 x 240cm
- 10 Years anti-rot
- Treatment: Dip Treated
- Ridge Height (Excluding Finial): 2139mm
- Eaves Height: 1635mm
- Material: Mixed Softwood
- Manufactured from FSC certified timber
- Door Type: Single 662 x 1705mm
- Construction Type: Shiplap
- Wall Cladding: 12mm
- Windows: 2 (fixed)
- Glazing: Single
- Glazing Material: Polycarbonate glazing
- Glazing Thickness: 0.7mm
- Roof Material: OSB (Oriented strand board)
- Roof Thickness: 8mm
- Floor Material: Boarded
- Floor Thickness: 16mm
- Door Locking: Plate Hasp and Staple
- Size: 8 x 6