- Orders under £75 £4.99
- Orders over £75 Free
- We want you to be confident about every order you place with us, so we keep our returns policy simple – if you’re not happy with your purchase, we’ll take it back*. Just call our friendly Customer Care Team on 0344 879 4166 and they'll arrange everything. We’re always here to help.
*Please do read our policy on turf returns. As a perishable product, it's subject to slightly different rules.
More information on our returns policy
Sleeper Bench 1.8m
Product code: 00343131
Was £84.99 Now £79.99 Privilege price £71.99
Save 10% today with our Privilege Club
Whoops, this item is currently out of stock.
We should be getting more very soon. Enter your email address below and we´ll let you know when it´s back in stock.
Our high-quality sleeper bench is an excellent piece of contemporary garden furniture, designed to look great in almost any space, whilst being durable enough to deal with years spent outside.
Measuring in 1.8 metres long, the bench will slot right into your garden, offering an easy place on which to relax for a while. The natural finish wood is smoothly planed, meaning that not only will it be comfy to sit on, it will look great in any garden and will fit in that pesky thin space in your garden that is hard to fill!
The bench is created using pressure treated softwood that is rot resistant for up to 15 years. So you can be sure its going to last for years to come. If youre thinking long term with your garden layout, then this sort of longevity is simply invaluable.
The bench is also available as 1.2m by clicking here.
- Created using pressure treated softwood designed to withstand the elements
- Treated to prevent the occurrence of rot
- Solid construction
- Versatile aesthetic will suit almost any design
- Flat packed, but easy to assemble
- 15-year anti-rot guarantee
This Set Includes:
- The 1.8m sleeper bench
- Comprehensive instructions and fittings
- Sleeper Bench dimensions(in cm): 45 (h) x 180 (w) x 20 (d)
- Weight: 34.84kg
- Assembly required: Yes, with some pre-drilling required