- All Furniture Orders £14.99
- All Other Orders £4.99
- We want you to be confident about every order you place with us, so we keep our returns policy simple – if you’re not happy with your purchase, we’ll take it back*. Just call our friendly Customer Care Team on 0344 879 4166 and they'll arrange everything. We’re always here to help.
*Please do read our policy on turf returns. As a perishable product, it's subject to slightly different rules.
More information on our returns policy
Surfinia Deep Red x 3
Product code: 00390831
£3.87 Privilege price £3.48
Save 10% today with our Privilege Club
Whoops, this item is currently out of stock.
We should be getting more very soon. Enter your email address below and we´ll let you know when it´s back in stock.
Please be aware that our new starter sets have a minimum purchase quantity of 3 sets, each set containing 3 plants. You may mix and match between starter plants, however all orders consisting of fewer than 3 sets will unfortunately not be processed.
Petunia Surfinia Deep Red is the original trailing petunia. This variety is a great all round performer that creates a beautiful cascade of colour all Summer long. Making them outstanding patio performers in baskets and containers.
Surfinia Deep Red is a trailing variety of Petunia that performs well in full sun or part shade and flowers from June to September.
How to grow: On delivery of your starter plants it is best to pot them into a larger container using compost such as John Innes No.2. Keep them protected until all risk of frost has passed. Gradually acclimatise Petunia plants to outdoor conditions by hardening them off over a period of 7 to 10 days. Plant them out in moist well drained soil in a sheltered postion.
For best results: Feed and water regularly throughout the growing season. Deadhead faded Petunia flowers to encourage more blooms to be produced.
- Plant Features
- Plant Care
- Eventual Height: 45cm (18in)
- Flower Colour: Red
- Flowering Season: Summer to Autumn
- Pot Size: 4.6cm
- Conditions Liked: Full sun or partial shade