- All furniture deliveries £14.99
- All Other Orders £4.99
- We want you to be confident about every order you place with us, so we keep our returns policy simple – if you’re not happy with your purchase, we’ll take it back*. Just call our friendly Customer Care Team on 0344 879 4166 and they'll arrange everything. We’re always here to help.
*Please do read our policy on turf returns. As a perishable product, it's subject to slightly different rules.
More information on our returns policy
Veronica Blue Sapphire
Product code: 00309407
£9.99 Privilege price £7.99
Save 10% today with our Privilege Club
Whoops, this item is currently out of stock.
We should be getting more very soon. Enter your email address below and we´ll let you know when it´s back in stock.
A sensational dwarf form with intense and long lasting, midnight blue flowers. Spikes bloom every year from June to September. Ideal for patio pots or garden planting. Hardy perennial - comes up every year. Easy to grow.
Flourishes in most soils in a sunny position.
Water thoroughly or stand container in water for an hour before planting. Plant in a hole large enough to avoid disturbing root ball. Re-fill hole with soil previously mixed with a soil improver (such as peat or peat substitute) and suitable fertiliser.
Keep moist in first year.
Please be aware that this plant is dispatched fresh from the nursery once a week on a Wednesday, for delivery on the Thursday.
Please make sure your order is placed by 8am Tuesday to ensure you qualify for a Wednesday dispatch.
- Height: Approximately 30cm (12in)
- Plant Features
- Plant Care
- Eventual Height: 10-60cm (4-24in)
- Eventual Spread: 10-60cm (4-24in)
- Flower Colour: Blue
- Flowering Season: Summer
- Leaf Colour: Green
- Plant Type: Perennials
- Conditions Liked: Well Drained|Full Sun