- Customer reviews
- All Orders Over £75 FREE
- All Other Orders £4.99
- We want you to be confident about every order you place with us, so we keep our returns policy simple – if you’re not happy with your purchase, we’ll take it back*. Just call our friendly Customer Care Team on 0344 879 4166 and they'll arrange everything. We’re always here to help.
*Please do read our policy on turf returns. As a perishable product, it's subject to slightly different rules.
More information on our returns policy
100% of our customers liked this product (1 reviews)
Posted Rating Comment 11/Sep/2017I have already subnitted my review and it remains the same. Excellent service by notcutts and an excellent machine.
Webb 12530 Ride-on-Mower
Product code: 10074060
£1,549.99 Privilege price £1,394.99
Save 10% today with our Privilege Club
Webb brings you a true ride-on mower with the flexibility of a rotary mower, the performance of a Briggs & Stratton 344cc PowerBuild engine and a 76cm cutting deck, Making this mower ideal for the larger garden.
Our ride on comes with all of the quality features that you would expect from any Webb mower including 10 front and 15 rear wheels, electric start, a manual transmission with 5 forward gears and 1 reverse and a fully enclosed engine for quieter operation.
The cutting deck offers 6 different heights of cut from 24-75mm for a variety of mowing applications, the deck is offset and floating which makes it ideal for cutting close to walls, fences and lawn edges. The 12530 with its 76cm cutting width and overall width of only 80cm, enables access into the tighter areas of your garden, which is aided by its tight turning circle of 600mm on uncut grass.
The Webb ride-on comes equipped with a 176 litre grass collector to reduce the need for emptying runs and allow most jobs to be completed with minimal interruption. When the collector is finally full it can be easily emptied from the seat of the ride-on without any hassle. Alternatively the mower can be set to side discharge, or to mulch the cuttings back into the grass as a natural feed to the lawn.
- 76cm (30) single blade cutting deck
- 3 options:cut/collect, cut/mulch or cut/side discharge
- Briggs & Stratton PowerBuilt 344cc OHV electric start engine
- Manual transmission:5 forward gears 1 reverse gear
- 6 position height of cut adjuster: 24-75mm
- 176 litre easy tip grass collector
- 10 front wheels and 15 rear wheels
- Overall width: 80cm (31.5)
- Overall length: 204cm (80)
- Overall height: 112cm (44)
- Overall weight: 168kg (370.3lb)