- All furniture deliveries £14.99
- All Other Orders £4.99
- We want you to be confident about every order you place with us, so we keep our returns policy simple – if you’re not happy with your purchase, we’ll take it back*. Just call our friendly Customer Care Team on 0344 879 4166 and they'll arrange everything. We’re always here to help.
*Please do read our policy on turf returns. As a perishable product, it's subject to slightly different rules.
More information on our returns policy
Webb BC43 43cc 2 Stroke Petrol Brushcutter
Product code: 00448034
£179.99 Privilege price £161.99
Save 10% today with our Privilege Club
Whoops, this item is currently out of stock.
We should be getting more very soon. Enter your email address below and we´ll let you know when it´s back in stock.
Available from Notcutts comes the Webb BC43 43cc 2 Stroke Petrol Brushcutter . The Webb BC43 Petrol Brushcutter has a 43cc 2-stroke petrol engine fitted with a Champion spark plug and Walbro carburettor.
This versatile, powerful brushcutter comes with both a nylon line head and a metal blade. The nylon line head is ideal for cutting soft weeds and grass in awkward places such as around the base of trees. The metal blade is more suitable for tougher, more stubborn weeds.
The cowhorn (bike) handle makes this brush cutter ideal for cutting swaths of vegetation in flat, open areas where you can use a gentle sweeping motion.
- 43cc Full Crank 2 Stroke Petrol Engine
- Fitted with Champion Spark Plug and Walbro Carburettor
- Cowhorn Handle
- Nylon Line Head and Metal Blade
- Anti Vibration
- Double Harness