- All Orders Over £75 FREE
- All Other Orders £4.99
- We want you to be confident about every order you place with us, so we keep our returns policy simple – if you’re not happy with your purchase, we’ll take it back*. Just call our friendly Customer Care Team on 0344 879 4166 and they'll arrange everything. We’re always here to help.
*Please do read our policy on turf returns. As a perishable product, it's subject to slightly different rules.
More information on our returns policy
Whitby Extended Arch
Product code: 00481901
£399.99 Privilege price £359.99
Save 10% today with our Privilege Club
Whoops, this item is currently out of stock.
We should be getting more very soon. Enter your email address below and we´ll let you know when it´s back in stock.
Available from Notcutts comes this Forest Garden Whitby Extended Arch. Inspired by the iconic whalebone arch on Whitbys seafront, our new Whitby Arches will add a beautiful focal point in any garden, and are available in two sizes to suit your space. The thick section rails are perfect for training climbing plants, and combined with the dramatic extended arch can create a shaded area in the garden.
All the timber used for the Whitby Arch has a smooth planed finish and is pressure treated with preservative to protect it against rot for 15 years. Both arches are tall enough to set into the ground and still stand over 2m high; by sinking the arch into the ground you provide a more stable structure that wont be affected by harsh winds.
The arches feature posts with an extended curved section that can only be achieved using carefully cut and laminated timber. The posts are linked with thick section rails and cross at the top to create a graceful and unique garden structure.
Delivered flat packed with easy to follow step-by-step instructions and all the fixings you need for a quick and simple build.
- Unique garden arch design inspired by the iconic Whitby whalebone arch
- Pressure treated to protect against rotThick section rails are perfect for training climbing plantsGenerous 1.4m between posts
- Flat packed for self-assembly
- Dimensions (h x w x d): 258 x 154 x 150cm
- Manufacturers Guarantee: 15 years anti rot
- Pressure Treated
- Estimated Weight: 65kg
- Colour: Natural Timber
- Material: Mixed Softwood
- Manufactured from FSC certified timber from sustainable sources