- All furniture deliveries £14.99
- All Other Orders £4.99
- We want you to be confident about every order you place with us, so we keep our returns policy simple – if you’re not happy with your purchase, we’ll take it back*. Just call our friendly Customer Care Team on 0344 879 4166 and they'll arrange everything. We’re always here to help.
*Please do read our policy on turf returns. As a perishable product, it's subject to slightly different rules.
More information on our returns policy
Yucca Bright Star
Product code: NYUBSTBC75
Was £17.49 Now £10.49 Privilege price £9.44
Save 10% today with our Privilege Club
Whoops, this item is currently out of stock.
We should be getting more very soon. Enter your email address below and we´ll let you know when it´s back in stock.
An exotic looking, hardy evergreen for a sunny border in well drained soil or a large container on the patio. Sword shaped leaves have needle like points to the tips so plant away from a path to avoid being spiked! The leaves are sea green and boldly edged with golden yellow. In summer established plants have huge branched spikes of creamy white flowers which hang like bells from waxy pale pink buds. This plant will tolerate some frosty weather but protect plants growing in the ground with layers of fleece through winter and move container grown specimens to a cold greenhouse.
Please dont panic if a plant looks different to the image on the Website. It is likely to be in perfect condition for the time of year and just resting before it bursts into action in the coming season.
Plants do look very different throughout the year. Particularly in winter, many shrubs will look rather bare and stick-like and perennial plants may not even be showing through the soil.
- Plant Features
- Plant Care
- Eventual Height: 10-60cm (4-24in)
- Eventual Spread: 60-120cm (24-47in)
- Flower Colour: White
- Leaf Colour: Mixed
- Plant Type: Shrubs
- Pot Size: 7.5 lt
- Conditions Liked: Full Sun