Full-time - 30 hours available to include working weekend and Bank Holidays on a rota basis with the rest of the team.
We’re looking for an experienced Chef to join our existing team within our Ashton Park Garden Centre Restaurant. Our restaurant is open from 9:00am to 4:00pm, serving a comprehensive menu for breakfast, lunch and afternoon tea.
A massive bonus is that you will only work straight day shifts.
Candidates should have:
- A passion for creating great fresh food to brand specifications
- Excellent Customer Service
- Previous experience of working in a fast paced kitchen operation
- Working knowledge of kitchen practices.
- Experience in working and assisting to develop a team to deliver quality food.
- Knowledge of health and safety requirements within a commercial kitchen environment to ensure compliance.
- Great attention to detail, be highly organised and self-motivated.
Hours to dream of, with no late nights or split shifts, and you will be working with a great team.
- A competitive salary
- A generous 30% employee discount
- Pension contribution
- Employee assistance programme
- Uniform provided - Chef Whites
- Onsite free parking
- Opportunity to grow your career with a successful Garden Centre brand
The role involves working weekends and bank holidays on a rota basis with the rest of the team.
If you pride yourself on creating great dishes to spec and you want to work with an employer that cares, then please apply with your CV.
If you would like to apply, please send your CV using the form here or alternatively call into the Garden Centre and speak with a member of the management team. We look forward to hearing from you!