Science Selective House Rabbit - 1.5kg
Specially Formulated for Older Rabbits Rabbits 4 years+ have special nutritional requirements. Selective is formulated with 22% crude fibre and balanced calcium:phosphorus so you can be sure you are providing your rabbits with the finest nuggets that will help support the immune system and promote vitality. This is why vets recommend Selective!
Supreme Science Selective 4+ is for rabbits aged 4 years and over. It is high in fibre to promote wellbeing and vitality. With no added sugars and the finest quality ingredients, Selective is kind to teeth and means you rabbits will experience a great taste sensations and Supreme satisfaction.
Science Selective 4+ for older rabbits is recommended by vets and provides a tasty balanced diet, formulated to support the specific needs of mature rabbits.
Science Selective 4+ has high levels of fibre (22%), to aid gut motility and is also low in sugar and protein to help prevent obesity in less active, older rabbits. With no added sugars and high fibre, it also helps to support healthy teeth. Helping to Support the Older Rabbit’s Immune System.
Science Selective 4+ includes timothy hay and thyme to help stimulate the older rabbit’s appetite, helping to avoid age-related reluctance to feed. Other antioxidant ingredients, as well as linseed and Vitamin C help to support the immune system and a healthy skin and coat. Selective 4+ should always be fed alongside freely available fresh hay and water.
Ingredients: Lucerne meal, soybean hulls, Timothy hay (20%), wheat, wheatfeed, thyme, linseed, flaked peas, soy oil, monocalcium phosphate, calcium carbonate, salt, yeast extract.
- Product code
- High fibre – 22% – to help promote healthy teeth and tummies
- No added sugars to help prevent obesity in older rabbits
- Rich in natural ingredients with antioxidants
- Balanced nutrition with all the vitamins and minerals they need
- With extra Vitamin C to help support the immune system
- No artificial colours
- Highly palatable with Timothy hay & extra herbs to help stimulate older rabbit’s appetites
- With linseed to help maintain healthy skin & coat
- Extruded nuggets that prevent selective feeding