Our original design tall nest pocket is a low-cost way of offering a nesting opportunity or roosting place for small birds.
The pocket should be concealed in the foliage of a hedgerow or shrub and can be a life saver for small birds in cold conditions helping them maintain body heat.
- Made of various natural fibres such as reeds & grasses (appearance may vary due to seasonal availability)
- Has built in wire hanger to allow the roost pocket to be attached to branches
- Perfect for species such as robins, wrens, finches, bearded tits etc.
- Arrange at different heights for a variety of species
- Can be used in reed beds for warbler species
- Leave in situ / maintenance free
- A secondary application for the pocket is for small mammals like wood mice, harvest mice or even for domestic small mammals like hamsters and mice